What Do You Want to Achieve?
Any of these sound like you ?
- I'm getting bored with the same old exercise routine
- I've lost my motivation and don't know where to find it
- I need to lose a little weight / tone up and everything I try isn't working
- I've signed up for a triathlon...how do I prepare properly so I do myself justice ?
- I'm not sure if I'm using the right equipment in the gym to help me achieve what I'm after
- I just hate the idea of going to the gym or people watching me exercise
- I've just had a baby and I want to get my old shape back
All of these are genuine client quotes that I've heard in the last 6 months.
These people have all gone on to use me as a Personal Trainer - everyone has their own reason for making the decision ! Read some of their testimonials here
Goal Setting and Customised Training Programmes
I believe that the best way to manage your life is to set yourself achievable goals along the way. This is why I help you to define a clear strategy and milestones you want to reach during our first consultation.
I use these to develop a customised training programme for you, tailored toward your wishes, allowing you to reach your goals in a reasonable time frame.
You can tell me where you prefer to train
- at your home (I'll bring the equipment)
- at my home (I'll provide the equipment and make you a cup of tea)
- in the gym (I'll arrange the venue - you don't need to be a member)
- outdoors (I know some great local places)
- or mix and match to suit your mood...
You can tell me how you prefer to train and I'll tailor your programme accordingly;
- hate running... no problem, we can incorporate other cardio activities
- want to use free weights - that's OK
- really enjoy spinning - let's build that into your programme
- loathe boxercise techniques - don't panic, we'll give that a miss
- want to try something new - great, I love a challenge !
If Personal Training is going to work for you, it's got to be personal - so every client's programme is different.
I have an addiitonal professional qualification / specialism in Weight Management and Nutrition for Sport and Exercise. Read more on the About Me page.